Phonics makes learning easy and fun.
Reading is an important life skill that can help you succeed in school, college, and later in life. This course will teach you the principles of phonics as a reading approach.
We want to provide our pupils with the most critical skill they will need in their early school years: the ability to read fluently, accurately, with expression, good diction, and enunciation.
After joining our classes, your child will grow accustomed to using the sounds of the alphabet rather than letter names.
Help students to grab correct pronunciation and spellings.
Come up with Tracy on a long trip and lean the magic of t sound.
Shawn is in the shop on the sea. Let's sail on the sound of s with Shawn
Clyde and Cleo will teach us the sound of c. Let's jump in their life cycle
knots and knots everywhere. With Kiya learning let's learn to unknot the mystery of sound.
Paul and Austin are friends. Let's come together to their aww story and sound aw
Ben is counting the eggs. Do you want to play with Ben? Let's come together and learn all about Ben and e sound
● More interaction ● Less confusion ● Student centred learning ● Guaranteed progress
● Peer learning ● Improves communication skills ● Enhances learning through competition ● Builds leadership qualities
● Introduced To The Combination Of Sounds
● Vowels With Consonants
● Silent Words
● Encourage To Read Small Passages.
● Words To Develop Their Vocabulary Like Synonyms, Antonyms, Homonyms
● Children Will Learn About The Concept Of Prefix And Suffix.
● Read A Full Length Story With Follow Up Questions.
● Learn The Basic Symbols Of Phonetics
● Learn The Sounds Of Symbols
● Write Phonetic Transcription
● 42 Sounds With 42 Stories
● Activities To Enhance Learning
● Mixture Of Sounds
● Clarity Of Silent Sounds
● Learn To Spell Correctly
● Encourage To Read Passages
● Activities To Enhance Teamwork
● Introduction Of Synonyms, Antonyms And Homonyms
● Learn The Concept Of Word Building
● Improve Comprehensive Abilities
● Learn To Form Sentences