French is a Romance language and the primary language of over 250 million people, and is widely used as a second language.The French language is one of the most useful business language. This language is spoken in many countries like Belgium, Benin, Cameroon, Canada, the Central African Republic, Luxembourg, etc.
French is one of the ten major language that are most likely to result in lower unemployment and greater incomes.
There are six levels in this language
A1 and A2 – basic level
B1 and B2 – intermediate level
C1 and C2 – advanced level
1) We teach all the levels (A1,A2,B1,B2,C1, and C2).
2) We teach this language according to the DELF and DALF patterns. You will be able to pass the DELF and DALF examination.
3) We also provide a certificate after completing the course.
1) You will be able to communicate fluently in French.
2) In less than two months, you will be able to speak French.
3) We teach in such a pleasant and wonderful way that you will never feel overwhelmed.
DELF and DALF are official certificates from the French Ministry of Education to prove knowledge of French. The certificate is an internationally recognized certificate. There is also a separate exam for all the levels, so if you want to test your proficiency at A1 or A2 or at any level, you can take the exam. This certificate is valid for life and is recognized worldwide.